Tuesday, May 13, 2014

5 Travel shared boards on Pinterest that you must follow


Hello world!

I have just returned from a 10 days road trip around Italy with friends and believe it or not those 10 days were Lap Top free and i must say that i missed my Pinterest. (i am not using it with my phone)

I stumbled across few shared boards that inspired me so much and now i want to hit the road again.

I found Pinterest very helpful for organizing my trips and their shared boards are helping me to connect with more travelers around the world.

The boards bellow are spam free and the contributors are passionate about traveling. So feel free to check them out and if you want to join them just ask.


- If you are interested in beaches this is the board to follow. We share pins from various blogs with amazing photos and interesting travel articles.

  • 2. The second board is by Top Inspired and is a new upcoming shared board with some awesome contributors. Make sure you follow ✤ TRAVEL ✤



  • 5. The last on of this list will be the board by Kimberly Marie, also a friend of mine, and her board is among the best shared boards for France, check it out : FRANCE
I hope you find this shared boards inspiring and they will keep your wanderlust generating. 
If you follow some great travel boards please send them to me so i can follow them also.

No comments:

Post a Comment